Terms and Conditions
Rental Agreement for Emerald Coast Getaways
ADVANCE PAYMENT – Upon booking, an advance payment of $545.00. Accepted
payment methods are, VISA, Master Card, Discover and AMEX.
FINAL PAYMENT – The final BALANCE is due 60 days before your arrival date. The final rental
payment must be made with credit card, money order or cashier’s check only. If you are
booking within 14 days of the arrival date, a check will not be accepted – only credit card, money
order or cashier’s check
Check payments mail directly to: Emerald Coast Getaways
P.O. Box 1444
Gulf Breeze, FL., 32562
Free cancellations up to 60 days of your arrival date.
Holiday reservations are non-refundable, Blue Angels, 4th of July, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Mardi Gras. Bad weather is Non-refundable.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – CSA Travel Protection Insurance is available through Emerald Coast Getaways which covers cancellation or interruption of your stay, travel delay, baggage delay, rental car damage, and emergency/medical expense. The plan is optional, but we strongly recommend it. In case of any unforeseen events, this insurance helps protect your vacation investment. It includes coverage for mandatory hurricane evacuations. Details outlining benefits, exclusions, and limitations are in the CSA brochure included with the Agreement as an addendum. You can also view this brochure at http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/. If Guest does not want this coverage, he may delete the charge by initialing where indicated on the Agreement or opt out if reserving online. Guest's premium payment is distributed to the insurance company by ECG in advance of the Guest check-in and is not refundable.
Hurricane Policy: There will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN BECAUSE OF MANDATORY EVACUATIONS RELATED TO HURRICANES. You are encouraged to purchase travel insurance to cover this possibility. If state or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Premises, Guest must comply with that order. Guest shall not be entitled to any refunds if they did not purchase vacation investment insurance.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST.
You may have hit it lucky with an early check-in in the past, however, we cannot guarantee anything prior to 4:00 PM so please plan your day accordingly. Every effort is made to insure that all properties are clean & ready for occupancy, however we do text our guest as soon as the property is available. If you do arrive early consider hanging out on the beach, restaurants, shops or visit the sites, then it may make your first day more fun. However, if you have infants, elderly members, pets, or anyone requiring special needs, you need to plan for a later arrival.
NO late check-out. A half-day rent charge will be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly.
2. ALL ECG properties are NON-SMOKING - If the property has been found to be smoked in, an additional nightly rate will be charged. If guest chooses to smoke outside, all cigarette/cigar butts must be removed off property. If butts are found on or around property, an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
3. AGE REQUIREMENT – No reservations will be made under the age of twenty-five (25). Underaged drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units.
4. Family-Oriented Rentals Only - All our vacation properties and accommodations are family-oriented rentals ONLY. NO property/unit will be rented to vacationing students (Spring Break) or young adults under 25 years of age if unaccompanied by a parent. All violators will be evicted, and all rental payments and/or security deposits will be automatically forfeited. Reservations made under false pretenses are null and void and check-in will not be allowed. This policy includes reservations made by parents who do not check-in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
THIS IS A STRICT POLICY AND ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS ARE ALLOWED!
5. DAMAGE PROTECTION – Unless other security deposit arrangements have been made, a Damage Waiver Fee is included in the total cost of all reservations. Damage Protection covers unintentional damages to the property that occurs during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. Document with a picture of the incident and time. Any repair and replacement cost for damaged property is a benefit provided to you, at no charge.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A damage deposit may be required on certain properties, as noted on the Reservation Confirmation. This damage deposit will be secured as a hold on a credit card prior to check-in. The credit card hold will be released after check-out, providing there is no damage for which renter may be liable.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests for this property is limited to a specific occupancy. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all money paid.
8. Maximum Number of Guests- Limited to actual occupancy shown on property description. For guest comfort and safety, 2 persons per sleeper sofa, 1 child under age 16 per bunk bed.
9. MINIMUM STAY – Longer minimum stays may be required during peak seasons or holidays.
10. CLEANING FEE – A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. This is applied for cleaning and laundry services upon departure. To avoid an extra cleaning charge: load and run the dishwasher, LEAVE ONLY CLEAN DISHES. Leave the property in a neat and orderly condition. A $75 garbage removal fee will be assessed if garbage is not removed from the house at time of check-out.
11. ASSESSMENTS – If any keys or entry devices are lost or misplaced, the following fees will be assessed: $25 per door key, $75 per electronic fob key.
12. PETS - If you want to bring a pet, please be sure to pick a property that permits pets. Only dogs and/or cats are permitted pets. For those properties that permit pets, there is a non-refundable pet fee unless noted in property description. Properties listed as "No Pets" means absolutely no pets of any kind anywhere on the premises. Guests & their visitors found with a pet in a property or on the premises of a property that does not allow pets will be subject to immediate eviction without any refund and Guest will be held accountable for any damages including, but not limited to, extra cleaning of linens, carpet, etc. necessary to make the property allergy free.
13. SWIMMING POOLS - You understand and agree that community swimming pools are an amenity and that the use or availability of any pool amenity is not guaranteed by ECG under this Rental Agreement. If closures do arise during your stay pertaining to condition issues, interruption in availability, or lack of availability, ECG will do our best to address these closures and communicate with you regarding updates.
14. Internet - Our properties have internet access, however, we do not and cannot guarantee internet connectivity or access due to service being provided by an outside third-party vendor. Restrictions placed on such Internet services by/from personal computers, differing connectively specifications, and additional factors that may lead to interruption, failure, or unavailability of internet service.
15.Parking - Strict parking limits apply per property, per Owner Association and local municipality regulations. Each condominium/owner Association and local municipalities can regulate the number of parking passes issued to rental guests for each size property within the building(s) or neighborhood.
16. Construction - ECG cannot predict construction plans in the area and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience arising from or related to construction in the area. No refunds properties adjoining or within the complex of the rental property.
17. Strong Wind Drafts - To avoid potential serious injury, all guests are advised to close all balcony doors BEFORE opening the front door (or leaving the front door open) because strong winds/drafts may cause the front door to shut unexpectedly – resulting in potential injury. By reserving the rental property with ECG, you accept and assume all liability for injury or property damage caused by strong winds and drafts occurring in the rental property during your stay.
18. Good Neighbor Policy - We respectfully request that you remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation stay. Please treat the home and all its furniture, fixtures and contents with care and leave it in good condition at check-out
19. SUPPLIES -ECG supplies initial starters of paper & soap products, i.e.: One (1) full roll of toilet paper for each toilet and one (1) roll of paper towels in the kitchen. Starter quantities of laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap and hand soap are also supplied. It is your responsibility to bring or purchase supplies as you need. We are happy to stock the home for you through one of our concierge add-ons. Please see our concierge service on our website.
20. Property Rules and Regulations - Please observe all rules and regulations (including HOA rules and local/state ordinances) governing the use and occupancy of the property you are occupying. Failure to comply can result in immediate eviction and/or fines from the association. No refunds or credit will be given in the event of eviction due to failure to comply with rules and regulations applicable to the property or the community wherein the property lies.
21. LIABILITY WAIVER:
a) Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises.
b) I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this property, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
c) Indemnification: Guest & their party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ECG and its employees, from and against all claims, suits, damages, costs, losses, and expenses arising from injury to any person or property occurring on or about the Property
22. Binding Agreement - You acknowledge and agree this Agreement is a binding legal contract and that you have read, understand, and agree with all terms and conditions herein.